Business Systems/Client Service Associate
We seek to hire a Business Systems/Client Service Associate to play a leading role in the integration of multiple diverse technologies and to best deliver efficient and satisfying experiences for our clients. You will identify opportunities for improving business processes and use technology to eliminate problems that affect productivity, output, distribution and ultimately, the bottom line. Additionally you will act as a key member of the team supporting data management, client reporting, trade and reconciliation processes, and problem resolution.
Business Systems Associate responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement and maintain efficient workflows to improve processes and minimize operational risks in CRM
- Manage Sharefile (Secure file send) including adding, removing new clients, resolving client and colleague issues, adding new clients to sharefile, running an audit each month
- Analyzing the business processes in an organization for inefficienc
- Making recommendations for solutions or improvements that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technol
- Partner with staff to improve the reliability and effectiveness of shared vendor system
- Interface with customer’s frequently to capture business priorities and understand their ever- changing nee
Client Service responsibilities include:
- Monitor and report client cash withdrawals, deposits and transaction activity and coordinate with advisors to assure appropriate investment action is taken
- Daily reconciliation of trade orders, positions and accounts and promptly resolve any discrepancies
- Manage and ensure accurate client information across all systems
- Responsible for Financial Account Data Management in our portfolio management system and our retirement data aggregation system
- Work with Tamarac to make sure accounts reconcile with Portfolio Center
- Meet weekly with Investment operations team to discuss issues and present new ideas
- Perform ad-hoc projects for the Investment Operations team,
- Perform ad-hoc projects for financial advisors and their clients
- A bachelor’s degree with a major (or minimally, a minor) in IT, finance, economics, or equivalent work experience
- collegial relationships with team members
- articulate communications with team members, clients and others
- the highest level of attention to detail
- personal integrity
- commitment to excellence
- Ability to use intermediate complexity reporting and data analysis tools
- Including light programming in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Excel, Tamarac- Advisor View and Rebalancer, Sharefile and Ring Central.
- Experience with Data Aggregators (ByAllAccouns, Quovo, Yodlee) a plus.
Who we are:
Sensible Financial is a prestigious fee-only Financial Planning firm located in Waltham, Massachusetts, in the Boston area. We are acknowledged thought leaders in identifying, developing and applying sound planning and investing methodologies. We leverage these approaches to create personal financial strategies for each of our clients. Many of our clients are busy two-income families who rely on us to help them manage their finances for efficiency and effectiveness.
Over the past 12 years, we have consciously cultivated a firm culture dedicated to the highest level of professionalism, mutual respect and client care. We strive to foster a mutually supportive, collegial atmosphere. Our competitive compensation plan, generous benefits package and supplemental compensation program serve to reinforce this team approach. Our staff structure and training program allows our senior staff to receive the support that they need, provides our junior staff with exceptional professional growth opportunities and supports our clients with personalized interactions at the highest level in the industry.
We look forward to speaking with you if you would like to join this kind of firm.
No phone calls please.
If you meet the above requirements and have interest in joining Sensible please email:
It is the policy of Sensible Financial to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Sensible Financial will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.