At Sensible Financial®, we are always looking for good people. Our mission is to provide excellent financial advice to our clients at a reasonable price, using solid financial analytics and leveraging our seasoned advisors’ years of experience. We know that to continue to provide top notch service, we must continuously invest in our own advisors. We do this in a number of ways: encouraging our advisors to focus on the practice of advising rather than on developing new business, supporting our advisors with time and resources to allow them to invest in their own growth, rewarding performance with a highly competitive salary and bonus structure, and offering a generous and comprehensive benefits package. If you are a talented and conscientious advisor who enjoys helping clients live better lives and our mission resonates with you, please reach out to us and let us know. We’re always open to discussing opportunities that exist at Sensible Financial.
What’s in it for you?
A Culture of Professional Growth
In a career with us, you can:
- Learn financial expertise from thought leaders in the industry.
- Work directly with clients to gain valuable experience at every level of our company.
- Take advantage of opportunities to strengthen your financial acumen through outside education.
- Contribute to the firm knowledge base and the broader conversation about personal financial issues.
Rewarding Your Efforts
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Non-commission based compensation with bonuses based on the growth of the entire organization.
- Employee and family health insurance, including a generous contribution to an HSA.
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance fully funded by us on an after-tax basis.
- We support up to two days with pay for employees volunteering their time for causes that are meaningful to them.
- We contribute to your 401K plan to help you save for your own retirement.
A Caring & Comfortable Environment
We want you to love it here. Here’s what we provide:
- A flexible work schedule with telecommuting options
- Standing desks
- Complimentary access to a well-equipped gym on-site
- A beautiful office with state-of-the-art technical equipment
- Collegial relationships with your co-workers
Interested in learning more about working with us? Click here to reach out to us today.
Associate Financial Advisor
Sensible Financial Planning and Management, LLC®, a prestigious fee-only financial planning firm located in Waltham, MA, recruits full-time Associate Financial Advisors throughout the year.
Over the past 20 years, we have consciously cultivated a firm culture dedicated to professionalism, mutual respect, and unparalleled client care. Our staff structure and training program allows for: senior staff to obtain the support that they need, newer staff to receive exceptional professional growth opportunities, and clients to experience guidance through personalized interactions.
An Associate Financial Advisor at Sensible Financial is an engaged professional who supports the Advisor team by providing direct client support, creating client meeting documentation, and assisting with data management and analysis. Individuals in this role develop the skills necessary to progress along our advisory career track.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Taking notes during client meetings, finalizing documents, and following up on action items.
- Obtaining, organizing, and managing information from clients and other relevant sources.
- Verifying and analyzing data and information.
- Financial planning analysis and investment modeling.
- Developing and presenting financial plans.
- Supporting both the Advisor and Operations team by responding to client questions and facilitating client onboarding.
The position requires a bachelor’s degree [with a preference for proficiency in mathematics, economics, finance, or a quantitative science]; an ability to foster collaborative relationships with team members; strong oral and written communications skills; and the highest level of attention to detail, personal integrity, and commitment to excellence. 1-2 years’ experience or an internship in the financial services industry is a strong plus. The person filling this position also must have a willingness to pursue a Series 65 designation in the first 9 months of employment. Full U.S. work authorization without any need for current or future visa sponsorship.
No phone calls, please.
To Apply: Please send a resume and cover letter to Anne Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of Sensible Financial to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, public assistance status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Sensible Financial will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.