At Sensible Financial®, we are always looking for good people. Our mission is to provide excellent financial advice to our clients at a reasonable price, using solid financial analytics and leveraging our seasoned advisors’ years of experience. We know that to continue to provide top notch service, we must continuously invest in our own advisors. We do this in a number of ways: encouraging our advisors to focus on the practice of advising rather than on developing new business, supporting our advisors with time and resources to allow them to invest in their own growth, rewarding performance with a highly competitive salary and bonus structure, and offering a generous and comprehensive benefits package. If you are a talented and conscientious advisor who enjoys helping clients live better lives and our mission resonates with you, please reach out to us and let us know. We’re always open to discussing opportunities that exist at Sensible Financial.
What’s in it for you?
A Culture of Professional Growth
Rewarding Your Efforts
A Caring & Comfortable Environment
Interested in joining our team? Click here to reach out to us today.
Investment Operations – Manages the administrative work related to all client accounts. Establishes new accounts, manages client & custodial paperwork and generates client portfolio reports.
Jr Advisor – Supports the financial planning process through research, preparation for client meetings, and the development/maintenance of client accounts.
Advisor – Advisors manage existing client relationships, either working with a more experienced advisor or on their own. Formulate and implement advice but may also rely on technical specialists to develop recommendations within an individual specialist’s area of expertise.
In a career with us, you can:
- Learn financial expertise from thought leaders in the industry.
- Work directly with clients to gain valuable experience at every level of our company.
- Take advantage of opportunities to strengthen your financial acumen through outside education.
- Contribute to the firm knowledge base and the broader conversation about personal financial issues.
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Non-commission based compensation with bonuses based on the growth of the entire organization.
- Employee and family health insurance, including an HSA fully paid by us.
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance fully funded by us on an after-tax basis.
- We support up to two days with pay for employees volunteering their time for causes that are meaningful to them.
- We contribute to your 401K plan to help you save for your own retirement.
We want you to love it here. Here’s what we provide:
- A flexible work schedule with telecommuting options
- Standing desks
- Complimentary access to a well-equipped gym on-site
- A beautiful office with state-of-the-art technical equipment
- Collegial relationships with your co-workers